Vegetarian Chili Recipe
Delicious, healthy, and quick are some of the things that come to mind when I think about this awesome vegetarian chili. It can be prepared as a traditonal stove-top chili or in a slow cooker.
Let's get right into it.
- 4 stalks of fresh celery
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1 large pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 cans of beans(about 30 oz if your preparing them raw). Good beans to get are kidney, black, and pinto.
- 2 cans of crushed tomato's.
- 1 can of diced tomato's and 1 can of stewed tomato's for variety.
- 1 can of corn
- 1 cup of water for more of a "soupy" consistancy
That's it for main ingrediants, but we can't forget about the spices.
2 tablespoon chili powder, or to taste
2 tablespoon dried parsley
2 tablespoon dried oregano
2 tablespoon dried basil
Combined all of the ingrediants into a slow-cooker for about 6-8 hours. Serves 8.